Embark the ship in Chongqing at 21:00hrs.
Day 1: Chongqing
Board the Victoria Anna and settle into your comfortable outside cabin to begin your memorable cruise downstream. The ship departs Chongqing at 9pm.
Day 2: Fengdu
Join an excursion to Fengdu or Shibaozhai. Return to the ship for dinner.
Day 3: Daning River Small Gorges
Cruise through the first of the fabled Three Gorges - Qutang Gorge, framed by steep mossy cliffs. You may join an excursion to the narrow Daning River, which boasts magnificent sheer cliffs on either side or to the Shennong Stream, a 60-kilometre tributary of the Yangtze River. You will also have the opportunity to join an optional excursion to White Emperor City (river conditions permitting).
Then, the ship sails on through the Three Gorges dam.
Day 4: Yichang
Morning visit Three Gorges Dam site, the largest hydroelectric dam in the world. After lunch disembark the ship in Yichang in the afternoon.
Disembark the ship in Yichang at 13:30hrs.
- 3 Nights' accommodation on board the Victoria Anna
- Full Board (From breakfast on day two to lunch on day four) Entertainment as provided aboard the ship
- Shore Excursions
- International transportation
- Transfers to and from the ship
- Embarkation Night Dinner
- Personal Insurance
- Service Charge of approximately USD22.50 will be billed on passengers’ credit cards upon check-in