Embark at 15.30 in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 1: Marmaris
Join your gulet and meet your fellow passengers and gulet captain at Marmaris Harbour this afternoon. The boat will remain in Marmaris overnight and dinner will be served on board.
Day 2: Ekincik Gulf - Dalyan
Over a leisurely breakfast there will be a briefing to introduce you to the boat and your itinerary. Then your cruise begins as the gulet sets sail for the Ekincik Gulf. From here there is a chance to join an optional tour to Dalyan. A small boat called a ‘piyade’ will take you firstly to Turtle Beach for a swim stop. Enjoy the natural beauty of the delta as your river boat takes you past ancient rock tombs to the mud baths where you can relax and rejuvenate! The final stop of the tour will be at the fishing village of Dalyan. The gulet will remain in the Ekincik Gulf for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tersane Island - Kizil Island
It’s an early start this morning as the gulet needs to cross the lively seas of Dişibilmez and Kurtoğlu to reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. The ship will anchor in Tersane Island where you can enjoy breakfast and a swimming break. The cruise continues to Manastir Bay, also known as as Cleopatra Bay or Sunken Bath Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. The ship moors overnight at Kizil Island.
Day 4: Fethiye
Arrive in Fethiye early in the morning, which was known in ancient times as Telmessos and once the most important city on Lycia’s western border with Caria. The town of Fethiye now stretches out in a huge natural semicircle and is protected by twelve small islands. You may join an optional jeep safari tour in Fethiye. For those who will not join the Safari, the boat will cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming.
Day 5: Gocek Island - Yassica Islands
Today your cruise takes you to the world-famous Gocek Gulf and Gocek Island. Travel through the uniquely beautiful islands and anchor at the Yassica Islands in time for lunch. The naturally protected harbour was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times. Dinner and your overnight mooring will then be in a bay amongst the islands of Gocek.
Day 6: Bedri Rahmi Bay - Sarsala - Aga Limani
After breakfast sail to the spectacular Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then onto Sarsala Bay. The boat then cruises to Aga Limani before lunch where it will remain overnight.
Day 7: Kadirga - Cennet Island - Marmaris
Starting earlier this morning the gulet cruises to Cape Kadirga Bay (depending on weather). Kadirga Bay is a quiet picturesque location where you will spend ample time swimming. This little bay is a paradise for those who love snorkeling. Tea is served close to Cennet Island and then the cruise continues onto Marmaris Port for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Marmaris
After breakfast, say goodbye to the crew and your fellow guests and disembark the ship by 10:30 am.
Disembark by 10.30 in Marmaris Harbour.
- Seven nights' accommodation aboard a standard gulet
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Bottled water provided with meals ONLY
- Sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees
- Use of snorkelling and fishing equipment
- Flights and transfers
- Alcoholic and soft drinks including bottled water (available for purchase on board)
- Optional land excursions
- Individual port taxes on arrival into Turkey/Greece
- Personal travel and medical expenses
- **Please note that there are important changes coming into effect on 10th April 2014 regarding Turkish Visas. The Turkish Consulate has advised that the stamp / sticker visa on arrival will be abolished from 10th April 2014 and will be completely replaced by the e-visa application process. All visitors to Turkey from 11th April 2014 will be required to purchase their entry visa via the Turkish Government website www.evisa.gov.tr prior to travel.