Embark the ship in Pagan.
Day 1: Pagan
Upon arrival in Pagan, one of the richest archaeological sites in the world, make your way to the Pagan Irra Jetty where the Orient Pandaw is moored. Check in at 11:30hrs for a noon departure. Settle into your cabin and later enjoy an afternoon tour of Pakokku by trishaw.
Day 2: Yandabo
Arrive in Yandabo where you may enjoy a morning walk around the pottery village and visit the Pandaw school.
Day 3: Mandalay
Arrive in Mandalay, a bustling city brimming with markets, monasteries and pagodas. It’s time to say goodbye to your crew, fellow passengers and the Orient Pandaw today. Disembarkation takes place from 10:00hrs.
Disembark the ship in Mandalay.
- 2 Nights' accommodation on board the Orient Pandaw
- Full Board plus local tea/coffee, soft drinks and local beer
- Sightseeing and excursions as detailed in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and guide services (English language)
- Crew gratuities
- International flights and transfers
- Port taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Visa costs
- Premium soft and alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities to tour guides, local guides and drivers