Embark the ship in Vancouver.
Day 1: Vancouver
Join Le Soleal in Vancouver in the early evening. There will be time to settle in to your stateroom before your first gourmet dinner on board tonight.
Day 2: Victoria
Your first port of call is at Victoria, named after the former queen of the United Kingdom. The tranquil city is reminiscent of England and here you can stroll through the beautiful Butchart Gardens. In this region with fertile seas, you will be able to spot whales in their natural environment.
Days 3-4: At Sea
Spend the next two days at sea as the ship sails gently towards your next destination, San Francisco.
Day 5: San Francisco
Today the ship arrives in San Francisco, America's third most popular tourist destination. This cosmopolitan city located in the state of California boasts an impressive cultural legacy. Here you may explore the main arteries of Van Ness Avenue, Market Street and the Embarcadero district, perfect for seafront strolling. The symbol of San Francisco Bay, is the magnificent Golden Gate bridge that connects the city to the charming small town of Sausalito, a former hotbed of counter-culture turned boho enclave. Prepare to be bedazzled by its multi-coloured floating homes. Drop in to Chinatown, a veritable city within a city and home to the largest Chinese community outside of China.
Day 6: Monterey
Arrive at the old fishing port of Monterey located on the west coast of the United States. Although the sardine trade has no longer been in operation since the 1950s, the little town has kept all its charm and authenticity. Especially thanks to its aquarium, one of the largest in North America, which presents more than 600 species of ocean marine fauna. Later explore Fisherman's Wharf, an attractive marina with numerous souvenir shops and restaurants.
Day 7: Los Angeles
Your penultimate destination is the city of Los Angeles,
a sprawling Southern California city and the centre of the film and television industry. Here you will also find great shopping and world-class art museums such as the Getty and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. The city is also a top dining destination with numerous acclaimed restaurants and celebrity haunts.
Day 8: San Diego
Your cruise ends in the city of San Diego where you will disembark.
Disembark the ship in San Diego.
- 7 Nights' accommodation on board Le Soleal
- Full Board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day
- Mineral water, coffee and wine served with lunch and dinner
- Afternoon tea daily
- 24 hour room service (selected menu)
- Evening gatherings and organised entertainment
- Porterage from the quayside to the ship and vice versa
- English-speaking guest-speaker (when applicable)
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands...list available upon request)
- Water sports activities (except scuba diving) using the ship’s equipment, when permitted by local authorities and confirmed by ship Master according to safety and sea conditions onsite
- Port taxes
- International transportation
- Transfers to and from the ship
- Optional excursions
- Optional Spa package to be booked prior your departure
- Visas (where required)
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses