Embark in Passau at 16.00hrs.
Day 1: Passau
Arrive in Passau and check in from 4pm onwards. Settle in to your cabin as the ship sets sail at 6pm and enjoy a Welcome Cocktail as you explore the range of amenities on board. Later this evening you can meet your fellow passengers at a Welcome Dinner on the ship.
Day 2: Vienna
Arrive in Vienna at lunchtime and explore the city's grand architecture during an optional sightseeing tour. Alternatively, spend some free time discovering the delights of the Austrian capital on your own. In the evening you have the chance to join an optional 'Vienna at Night' excursion, for a unique, after-dark perspective.
Day 3: Bratislava
Today your cruise continues towards the Slovakian capital, Bratislava. You may choose to join the optional sightseeing tour, which reveals the city's impressive history. This afternoon's optional excursion brings you to the Imperial Festival Palace, Castle Hof, a magnificent Baroque complex that was built in the early 18th Century and is immensely rich in culture and heritage.
Day 4: Budapest
The ship docks in Budapest this morning and from here you can take an optional city sightseeing tour, introducing you to historic Buda and cosmopolitan Best on either side of the Danube. In the afternoon there will be an optional Puszta excursion, travelling into the Hungarian Plains to see a display of the horsemanship for which the region is famous. Back on board the ship, you will enjoy a leisurely evening cruise through Budapest, with some traditional folklore entertainment.
Day 5: Budapest - Esztergom
Remaining in the Hungarian capital, you can choose to discover 'Vibrant Budapest' on an optional tour this morning. In the afternoon you may wish to take an excursion to the scenic Danube Bend region, calling at the small artists' settlement of Szentendre and at historic Esztergom, rejoining the ship near Esztergom in the early evening.
Day 6: Vienna
Continue west along the Danube towards Vienna this morning.In the afternoon you have the chance to visit Schonbrunn Palace on an optional excursion and in the evening there is an optional 'Sound of Vienna' concert.
Day 7: Melk
This morning's cruise brings you to Austria's scenic Wachau region. Here you may join an optional tour, incorporating a visit to the famous Benedictine Abbey at Melk and wine tasting session. Later, the ship sails back towards Passau and you are invited to join the Captain for a Gala Dinner on board.
Day 8: Passau
Arrive in Passau early this morning and disembark after enjoying your final breakfast on board.
Disembark in Passau after breakfast on the last day.
- 7 Nights' accommodation on board the ship
- Full board, including buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night snack
- 24 Hour coffee station
- Quality red and white wines served with dinner
- Welcome Cocktail
- Welcome Dinner
- Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Daily onboard performances by the ship's musicians
- Evening cruise “Budapest by Night” and folklore show
- Services of an experienced, multilingual cruise director
- Port taxes and local taxes
- Modern wireless audiosystem for all excursions during the cruise
- International travel and transfers
- Optional excursions (please ask for details of our optional excursion packages to complement your cruise itinerary)
- Passport and visa requirements
- Insurance and medical expenses
- Personal expenses and onboard purchases
- Beverages other than those mentioned above